How To Fix Local Disks icon Chnaged to Folder Icons

Zyounes

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2016
Hello !
I have problem with my Local Disks Icons , the local disks icons changed from it self to folder icons and i don't know this from virus or what ! i have try some reviews to fix it from Regedit but nothing happened i have changed the windows and the problem fixed but after i have install my programs the problem back , please if any one know a solution reply me .
978601878.png

Oct 15, 2019
Hello !
I have problem with my Local Disks Icons , the local disks icons changed from it self to folder icons and i don't know this from virus or what ! i have try some reviews to fix it from Regedit but nothing happened i have changed the windows and the problem fixed but after i have install my programs the problem back , please if any one know a solution reply me .
[/QUOTE]

Dear, i am giving two + one best solutions

(This Problem happenes Because Antivirus Like Net Protector Remove Icon database file instead of repair which is infected by application. Worst problem in this antivirus software)

1. Just rename your drives with different names and reboot your pc. Now you can rename little similar name or same even. Your drive icon will become like before.
(this option should work on most of the PC's)

2. You can transfer data to other drive and Format that drive. It will also restore your drive icon instantly. Now keep your data on the same drive again. You can use transfering data in between other drives too.
(you cannot perform this action with C drive, But yes you can install fresh OS if step 1 not worked for you. But be careful next time while installing antivirus and other applications)

3. Search and Download the software named icon tweeker and use it to change, restore or replace icons it f any system drive, menu, file type or shortcut.
(this software will not work on all systems)

Hope my resolutions will work for you if worked give me a big thumb. i have given this resolutions after facing same problem two times and researched solutions at my own. The step 1 worked for me in last. Step two before. Thank you

TRENDING THREADS