Good CPU Cooler for AMD FX-8350??

livlouluc

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
I am looking into buying an AMD FX-8350, but I have heard that it gets really hot. I currently have an AMD A-10 6800K which makes my PC roam around the 30 degree mark whilst I am gaming, but I think it's because my room is small and hot. Anyway what I am trying to ask is what is the best CPU Fan/ Cooler that would keep my PC at a safe heat.

Thank You for all replies.

livlouluc

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
@davidarad02 are you 100% sure it will work because I don't want to waste money on something that won't do the trick. Also if it does work what degrees what you say it would be at whilst multiple hours of gaming?

Mac070

Admirable
BANNED
The Hyper 212 is a budget orientated cooler and is great quality for the money .
However the Cryorig H5 Unviversal will get you better temps along with zero ram inference . Very easy installation too

livlouluc

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
As I am little tight on money I will probably go for The Hyper 212 Evo but you could persuade my by telling me what different degrees I would get with each one?

davidarad02

Admirable

they are both very similar, and you probably will not notice any difference between them.