Looking Alternative for a Expensive Gaming Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua_8

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
So a DxRacer, GT Omega, Maxmonic, etc. Chair would be i deal but I simply don't have the moneyI would prefer it to be in the $250-$300 price range. A little bit more would be fine but keep it around there.

Looking for:

High Back
Desk chair
On wheels

Solution
most office chairs even in that price range will fall apart after a short time. most are made from plywood and will break at the 90. the cushion pads also wear badly and will become flat and uncomfortable.

good chairs? herman miller makes some excellent choices. needforseat/dxracer makes some more. they are not cheap though but you get what you pay for. at minimum i would get something with a metal frame. generic office chairs with plywood/plastic construction just do not hold up.
most office chairs even in that price range will fall apart after a short time. most are made from plywood and will break at the 90. the cushion pads also wear badly and will become flat and uncomfortable.

good chairs? herman miller makes some excellent choices. needforseat/dxracer makes some more. they are not cheap though but you get what you pay for. at minimum i would get something with a metal frame. generic office chairs with plywood/plastic construction just do not hold up.

Solution

unplanned bacon

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2014

Serious? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.