Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
Specs:
AMD FX-4100
8gb Kingston ram
EVGA GTX670 (FTW)
Gigabyte GA-970A-D3

Problem:
My system is stuck on Loading operating system, the screen is not frozen but it just won't do anything. I have checked the SSD and it seems to be functional but it still won't boot into Windows. The last thing I did was update Windows 10.

Please help as I need my PC!!!

Solution
you need to try to get into advanced start

there are 2 ways...

one is start pc, reset it when it gets stuck, when it gets stuck again, restart.. do this a few times and it should load into automatic repair and take you to advanced start up

Other way is easier on your hdd... download the win 10 media creation tool and create a win 10 install dvd or usb
Change boot order so dvd or usb is first, hdd second
boot up and on page after where it asks you to set languages, select repair this pc, NOT INSTALL
this will load windows advanced startup

select troubleshoot
select advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan pc and hopefully fix start. will ask for logon details.

Hopefully thats all you need :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
you need to try to get into advanced start

there are 2 ways...

one is start pc, reset it when it gets stuck, when it gets stuck again, restart.. do this a few times and it should load into automatic repair and take you to advanced start up

Other way is easier on your hdd... download the win 10 media creation tool and create a win 10 install dvd or usb
Change boot order so dvd or usb is first, hdd second
boot up and on page after where it asks you to set languages, select repair this pc, NOT INSTALL
this will load windows advanced startup

select troubleshoot
select advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan pc and hopefully fix start. will ask for logon details.

Hopefully thats all you need :)

Solution