I can't open the task manager, regedit, windows defender and a bunch of other programs

Carmelizing

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016
Almost every program does not launch, even web browsers. Some things have to deal with being blocked by the Group Policy or something like that. It might be a virus but I'm really hoping it's not and please if someone could help me I'd be very grateful.

Solution
Any of these is good: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/security/best-antivirus-for-pc-laptop-2016-uk-free-summary-3263332/

oh, free... think bitdefender free is 5th on that list

Carmelizing

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016
I first ran the sfc /scannow, it said "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violation" Then i ran the
"Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth" That said

Error:87

the Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth option is unknown.

Then,

No component store corruption detected, the opertation completed successfully

and then i ran the sfc again and it said the same as before

Still those programs didnt work

Carmelizing

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016
no i have home, but before everything was fine. Could it be virus. I cant open many programs as well

I dont know if this will help or not, but for many programs it says there was a problem starting c:\WiNDOWS\system32\
the specific module could not be found

Carmelizing

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016

The system restore isn't working, and i made a big mistake by removing my antivirus

Lots of admin settings aren't working.

Colif

Win 11 Master
sfc/dism found no problems yet programs linked to windows\system32 are all not loading. that sounds critical...

you might be best running reset since at least we know your image is not corrupt (that is what DISM does).

try settings/update & security/recovery/reset this pc and see if it works
you get two choices, keep files and settings, or wipe it all - either way you need to reinstall all your programs
after choice, win 10 will save anything it needs and will restart to reinstall win 10

and don't run without AV again :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
if you can access files and stuff now that you want to keep that aren't in libraries, back them up to usb.. copy libraries too, just in case

it will delete everything and reinstall win 10 brand new. win 10 will then grab the drivers for you in 1st 20 minutes.

Carmelizing

Commendable
Apr 16, 2016

Ok thank you for all the help. Its resetting my pc right now. Once it's done ill tell you whats next