Trying to boot win10 insalation from USB and my computer tries to install bios from it.

Ilija Radojkovic

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
I was trying to install win10, i put it on usb flash, then tried to boot, and instead of windows installation, i got bio-flash utility saying that there are no bios files on usb drive when i select to boot from it. I dont understand why would it do that, i had no problems in the past. Help pls

Ilija Radojkovic

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014

looks like it was not the problem with rufus... i get the same result with yumi too. now i'm switching usb flashes, i will try with a different one and hopefully it'll work

Ilija Radojkovic

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
hmm looks like it was a problem with boot priority settings or something similar. when i used f12 to access the boot menu, it showed the error i've mentioned above, and i havent found the usb drive in boot priority, it was just the hard drive and floppy there. however, beneath that boot priority selector, it was a option, something like HDD options, and when i checked it, in the list of hds my usb drive was listed, so i put it on the first position and changed my boot priority to HDD, restart, and the setup started :) thanks for help anyway, i hope this will help someone else :)