After reset, i get blue screen instead of login

fabrilash

Reputable
Jan 14, 2016
I was installing some programs, one of them had to reset the pc...it did and after that i just get a blue screen whenever i try to log back in. (i can access bios and mouse pointer appears in blue screen)
After waiting a little while, a message appears telling me
"Direct3d 9.0 is needed to run this screensaver, but cant be found" one of the programs i installed changed the image on the log in screen....i cant access it if i cant log in though.

Please any help?

Solution
you need to get into advanced start up and maybe run 2 things in there

I assume you don''t have a win 10 dvd so the easiest way to get in is this

Start pc, when it gets to loading win screen, reset it... do this a few times in a row and windows should run automatic repair
this will lead you to advanced start up
From the blue screen
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up repair - this will scan pc and hopefully remove that blue screen - it will ask for logon details

now the other best option is repeat the process you used to get to advanced start up
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up settings
select 4 for safe mode

If you can get into safe mode, delete those things you installed and see if you can get...

Colif

Win 11 Master
you need to get into advanced start up and maybe run 2 things in there

I assume you don''t have a win 10 dvd so the easiest way to get in is this

Start pc, when it gets to loading win screen, reset it... do this a few times in a row and windows should run automatic repair
this will lead you to advanced start up
From the blue screen
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up repair - this will scan pc and hopefully remove that blue screen - it will ask for logon details

now the other best option is repeat the process you used to get to advanced start up
select troubleshoot
select advanced
select start up settings
select 4 for safe mode

If you can get into safe mode, delete those things you installed and see if you can get into windows normally

Solution