Acer Predator X36 Help

John_334

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
Hello, I have purchased the new Acer Predator X36 and I'm having issues getting it connected. I plugged an HDMI cable to it, to my computer. When I turn the monitor on, it shows the HDMI cable logo, telling me it's not connected. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I tried connecting it a bunch of times but it keeps showing me the same message. I tried switching to DP but my computer doesn't have a port for it, do you think it only takes that for me to get a signal?

Solution
Is this the only monitor attached to your machine, or do you have one that was working before you got the Predator and is still working? Can you attach both monitors at once, the old working one and the Predator, or is there only one HDMI port? Or was the old monitor on some port other than the HDMI port?

Also, what make and model of machine do you have and, if it has a discrete graphics card, what make and model? With a bit more information we can start to make suggestions.
Is this the only monitor attached to your machine, or do you have one that was working before you got the Predator and is still working? Can you attach both monitors at once, the old working one and the Predator, or is there only one HDMI port? Or was the old monitor on some port other than the HDMI port?

Also, what make and model of machine do you have and, if it has a discrete graphics card, what make and model? With a bit more information we can start to make suggestions.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS