MEMTEST passed but would BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR within minutes of Prime95

If the system crashed when doing a prime 95 small ttf test.

And you got a windows WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

It can point to your Cpu being too hot and not having adequate cooling, or the cpu may not have the right core voltage setting.

The same applies to your memory, but it can be down to the fact that it is not running at the correct speed or timings or if you have an XMP memory profile for the ram, Xmp mode is not enabled in your bios options of the motherboard.

If Xmp mode is not enabled or selected in the bios it can lead to crashing because the memory modules do not have enough voltage supplied to them when running the prime 95 test.

Keep an eye on your Cpu temperatures, if you are trying to run prime 95 tests with a stock Intel cooler that came with the Cpu.
You should replace the stock cpu cooler for an after market solution with a higher thermal load capacity to keep the cpu temps down.

Prime 95 test`s will hammer the cpu to it`s max and the system memory.
So it`s important to make sure the core voltage of the cpu is enough along with the voltage settings of your system memory.

May 12, 2014
Last week with just 2x4GB of RAM on my PC. It would pass the HOTCPU with no errors. (Didn't try Prime95 back then, but prime95 was in the testing list of HOTCPU)

This week I bought another set of 2x4GB of RAM. (exactly the same with my existing RAM, same timings, latency, brand, etc)

Passed Memtest.

I did not overclock my RAM to 1866. I just let BIOS decide and BIOS set it to run at 1600 and 1.5v with XMP disabled. My understanding is that you would want to enable XMP if you want to OC your RAM?

May 12, 2014
I disabled TURBO mode in BIOS and my clock is capped from 4.4ghz to 3.99ghz
For now I am not experiencing immediate BSOD like before. Looks like turbo mode is getting activated on Prime95 and can't handle the stress that is why it is failing.