What kind of monitor should I get.......

tomandscooby

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Im not sure which monitor is good for me.
I play World of Warcraft, dota2, LoL and tats about it (casual gamer). Is the refresh rate, response time really matter to me?
I've been using ST2420L for a couple years and Im fine with that. Not sure if it is because I never compare it with other monitor or wat.
So what I need now are (2) 24inch monitors with built in speaker.
If possible, build in usb would be awesome.
And Im not sure about the resolution too. For 24inch, do i need to upgrade it to 2k/4k or just stick with 1080p.
Thank you. :)

Solution
1) refresh rate and resolution are dependent on the GPU. unless you have a powerful, multi gpu machine, you should stick with 1080p.
2) 1080p is still the standard and 24" is the sweet spot for 1080p.
3) go with any 60hz, less than 5ms delay, ips monitor. just get those specs and use your judgement when shopping.
4) you will most likely need to upgrade your GPU if you plan on tripple monitor gaming.
1) refresh rate and resolution are dependent on the GPU. unless you have a powerful, multi gpu machine, you should stick with 1080p.
2) 1080p is still the standard and 24" is the sweet spot for 1080p.
3) go with any 60hz, less than 5ms delay, ips monitor. just get those specs and use your judgement when shopping.
4) you will most likely need to upgrade your GPU if you plan on tripple monitor gaming.

Solution

tomandscooby

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

Thank you for your advise. But I have a 980ti. So basically for the game that i play. I should go for 60hz and less than 5ms delay ips monitor?