I am searching for a good 60hz 23,6 inch Full HD monitor which can later be used in a multi-monitor setup.

Simonky16

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
As the title already says, it should be 23,6 inches big. 1080p is a must, but I don't have the budget now. As I will buy new components for my PC, I will also buy a 144hz display. Therefore, as I of course want to then use a multi-monitor setup, a slim edge would be neccesary. As I use it for gaming, a low reaction time would be appreciated, as well as an adjustable stand. I do not plan to wallmount.

I browsed through the lineups of different companies but got stuck various time, that's why I'm asking the most helpful tech community I know.

My budget starts with 100€ (112$/77 british pounds) and if possibly should not extend 160€ (179$/124 british pounds
EDIT: If the VN247H should be the best choice, then, god forbid, let it be in the price range as well.
Thanks for your help in advance!

Of course the cheapest monitor is always appreciated.

Solution
Ok, here's an update if anyone who has the same problem stumbles upon this thread:

I went with Asus' VN247H. This is so far the only monitor in the 23,6/24 inch range that has

a) A slim edge (although some of the "screen-place" is black as well, so its a little big bigger than expected, to a total of an effectively 1,1cm edge)
b) A vesa mount. Almost all monitors in this price range (this one included) come with a stand that limits your possibilites on how to position the monitor. This one features, unlike models from other brands, a vesa-back-mount. I can't think of a setup where you can live with the default stand and align multiple monitors with these, at least not if you want the slim gap between them (which your purchase of a...

Simonky16

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
Ok, here's an update if anyone who has the same problem stumbles upon this thread:

I went with Asus' VN247H. This is so far the only monitor in the 23,6/24 inch range that has

a) A slim edge (although some of the "screen-place" is black as well, so its a little big bigger than expected, to a total of an effectively 1,1cm edge)
b) A vesa mount. Almost all monitors in this price range (this one included) come with a stand that limits your possibilites on how to position the monitor. This one features, unlike models from other brands, a vesa-back-mount. I can't think of a setup where you can live with the default stand and align multiple monitors with these, at least not if you want the slim gap between them (which your purchase of a slim-edge monitor inclines)
c) Response time and stuff. The included dvi->hdmi cable reduces the need to configure your monitor in your gpu settings (I am currently on AMD and I just had to change one thing, you can read more about configuring TN-panels here)
The monitor is a TN-panel, I had no dead or misbehaving pixels as I got it and backlight bleed is very small compared to what I have seen with other monitors. It has a response time of 1ms.

TL;DR: If you want a multi-monitor setup and are searching for a 60Hz slim edge monitor in the 24-inch range, this is your choice.

Solution