Which monitor to buy? and suggestions pls. (24inch)

tomandscooby

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
So there are 2 monitor that are in my mind, which are LG 24GM77 and AOC G2460PF.
I was looking for monitor that must have usb downstream port, 144hz, and if possible 1ms response time (24inch).

The reason why I need the usb downstream port is because of convenience and 1 of the port is for a usb speaker.

So, basically the AOC fits my needs better because of the built-in speaker and more usb-ports. But the thing is that, Im not sure about the spec of the AOC.... is it comparable to the LG(anything other than hz and response time which I have no idea what they are)? Because I dont really know much about monitor but I know that I want 144hz and less response time.

Suggestions will be really appreciate!

and I got a gtx 980ti so don't worry about if my gpu can handle it or not. Just to be clear. Thank you.

Edit:
So I found another monitor that have exactly the same spec but with "1ms ultimate performance" (AOC G2460PQU). And beside that it seems like everything are the same as the AOC G2460PF.
And that is why I dont know which monitor I need to buy.... Please help me out!! Thank you.

Edit 2:
Another monitor ..... Philips 242G5DJEB. OMGGGGGGGG