Do 21.5 Inch 144 Hz Monitors Exist?

GrimThunder62

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have been a member of the community for quite some time, answering questions here and there, but now I myself have a question.

I am in the market for a new monitor. It is my personal opinion that 21.5" monitors are the best size for 1080p resolutions. This, of course, is entirely my personal opinion, and I am aware that other people believe other sizes to be optimal. My problem is, however, that I cannot find any monitors of this size, that have a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The smallest I have been able to find is what seems to be the standard: 24 inches.

I have searched far and wide, and have not been able to come up with any monitors, and so I was just wondering if anyone knew of any hidden 21.5" gems out there, or if the quality monitors really only are available in 24 inch and up, because most people seem to prefer that size.

Thanks for your time.

Solution
iknow that benq has 24 inch monitors with 144 ,where u can turn the resolution down on the screen:)
they have alot of varierity and almsot any screen of them support it.

GrimThunder62

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015
iknow that benq has 24 inch monitors with 144 ,where u can turn the resolution down on the screen:)
they have alot of varierity and almsot any screen of them support it.
Thank you for your response, but I'm more posting in interest of actual 21.5" hardware, as opposed to virtual solutions

TRENDING THREADS