Nvidia Surround not working

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013
Hi all

I have a problem with nvidia surround i have 3 monitors that in play games with it worked fine until i restarted my pc and it stuffed up the surround thing these are the main problems
-Nvidia surround crashing well surround is enabled
-when surround is enabled the middle and right monitors turn off saying not connected

Nvdia surround use to work perfectly fine
i just need help much thanks
Could it be my moiniters but then again how did it work before

windows 10
GTX 970
Monitors
Acer V193w
Acer V193
acer V193

Solution
What were both of the driver versions were used, the old and new? Did you try to switch cables and ports? I don't think it's windows so the gpu might be the issue and if those are 362 or earlier and the newest 364 or 365, then I think the gpu maybe bad. Probably need to contact the gpu manufacturer and see about a replacement.

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

no i have not reason is this is i have internet difficulties but i will try to get it updated to the latest patch and get back to you

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

to be honest my parents have not paid for the bills in over 2 months and the internet has been cut off the only way i can get updates is if i use my phone data which is not enough so i might be able to go to my friends house to update the whole computer ill get back to you as soon as all the updates like Nvida/windows/steam thanks for the helping anyway

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

yes i have updated the computer all the possible updates i could find everything is up to date but still the same problem

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

well i use to play it on windows 7 and it worked fine could it be windows and can i turn it back to windows 7

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

Yes they do show up in the panel and once i try to enable it 2 out of the 3 monitors will disconnect or all three will disconnect then the panel will crash and once i start it back none of the monitors are detected and the options on the left side of the panel are reduced to 2 options the welcome to nivida control panel and screen resolution

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

For DDU which Version do i download

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

after using DDU the computer restarted and now the pc cant detect the graphics card so i went to the folder and tried to install it and it says this version of windows is not supported however i saw that the folder of Nvidia it said win7-64 so i am assuming i need to download the win10-64 bit as i write i am downloading it i will install it in an hour when its done and get back to you.

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

after using DDU the computer restarted and now the pc cant detect the graphics card so i went to the folder and tried to install it and it says this version of windows is not supported however i saw that the folder of Nvidia it said win7-64 so i am assuming i need to download the win10-64 bit as i write i am downloading it i will install it in an hour when its done and get back to you.

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

no same thing happen everything is updated new win 10 nvidia driver everything is new and the control panel shows the three screens
-Analogue monitor = acer v193w
acer193
acer193

this is what shows up

What were both of the driver versions were used, the old and new? Did you try to switch cables and ports? I don't think it's windows so the gpu might be the issue and if those are 362 or earlier and the newest 364 or 365, then I think the gpu maybe bad. Probably need to contact the gpu manufacturer and see about a replacement.

Solution

slgamer

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013

well i have tried switching cables but the same problem i dont really remeber the old update but i downloaded the latest patch how ever i will try to contact the place where i got them and see if i can get a replacment

TRENDING THREADS