What is MovieBox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpjkw11

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
My neighbor asked that question but I don't know what to tell him. First, I don't watch TV or movies, except for baseball games on my laptop. Second, I'm happily cord-bound, so everything is provided by my ISP.

So, MovieBox: What does it do, how, why is it better than other systems, and does it "service" multiple TVs?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Solution
Moviebox is an app for Android/Iphone devices and on PC. It allows streaming of content including movies, and tv shows. I'm not sure as to the legality of the app given copyright protection laws. Its downloaded outside of the google store/app store and is a third party product.
You can download it to multiple devices. Paid versions of the apps allow you to show the stream content on your TV.
Moviebox is an app for Android/Iphone devices and on PC. It allows streaming of content including movies, and tv shows. I'm not sure as to the legality of the app given copyright protection laws. Its downloaded outside of the google store/app store and is a third party product.
You can download it to multiple devices. Paid versions of the apps allow you to show the stream content on your TV.

Solution

aila91

Commendable
May 13, 2016
Movie Box is media app to to watch movies,latest songs video or tv shows .Movie box is available for iOS/Android/PC.The video/movie or tv shows can be viewed or downloaded on low, medium or high (HD) setting. It supports various languages.one can also Share all the information with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.