Win10/Hardware Issues Random Bsod all kinds of erros.

Phoons

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Hello,

So I've been having all kind of problems with my pc. Starting from bsod and finishing just random programs closing with stopped working msg. Sometimes PC runs a few days without any problems but some days like yesterday (I got like 3 bsod in like 2hours). I'll try to do a mem test to start things of.

My pc specs:
CPU Intel I7 3770k
GPU Asus ROG R9 280x Matrix Platinum
MOBO Asus ROG Gene V
RAM 16gb Corsair vengence
SSD Crucial 512gb
HDD WesterDigital 500gb
PSU Corsair HX750?
Windows 10 x64
Everything is stock and never been overclocked.
I'm also using 2 monitor setup dont know if that has anything to do with these issues. Thanks in advance.

I've ran mem test and checked both ssd and hdd no problems detected.
Is there any way to find info about my latest bsod ?

bratShone

Respectable
Apr 20, 2016
BSODs have a variety of root causes, but these tips will help you deal with many blue screens:

Use System Restore: If your system recently started blue-screening, use System Restore to roll its system software back to a previous state. If this works, you’ll know that it’s likely a software problem.

Scan for Malware: Malware that digs deep into Windows and gets its hooks into the Windows kernel at a low level can cause system instability. Scan your computer for malware to ensure buggy malicious software isn’t causing it to crash.

Install Updated Drivers: An incorrectly installed or buggy driver can lead to crashes. Download the latest drivers for your computer’s hardware from your computer manufacturer’s website and install them — this may fix BSODs caused by driver problems.

Boot Into Safe Mode: If your computer is blue-screening every time you turn it on, try booting into safe mode. In safe mode, Windows loads only the essential drivers. If a driver you’ve installed is causing Windows to blue screen, it shouldn’t do so in safe mode. You can work on fixing the problem from safe mode.

Check for Hardware Problems: Blue screens can be caused by faulty hardware in your computer. Try testing your computer’s memory for errors and checking its temperature to ensure that it isn’t overheating.

Reinstall Windows: Reinstalling Windows is the nuclear option. It will blow away your existing system software, replacing it with a fresh Windows system. If your computer continues to blue screen after this, you likely have a hardware problem.

Phoons

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
There is a list of bsod I've been getting

MrSJg27.jpg