Needs help to choose between deepcool genome or good case and water cooling.

Mael135

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
I am about to buy a new case, and wants good water cooling also. first, i wanted the new h440 refresh "nzxt noctis 450", and the nzxt kraken x61. but then i saw on newegg the deepcool genome which looked incredible and also includes water cooling. i want your opinion about which case + water cooling will be the better choice. the price doesnt matter alot, but the design and the performance matters alot. you can also suggest new ideas for good cases and water cooling.

mudpuppet

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Well I love my H440 AND my x61 Kraken. I've a link in my sig if you fancy some pictures, otherwise I'd suggest looking at some H440 builds on pcpartpicker.com. Honestly I think the case design is amazing at how simplistic it is, it just looks very clean. The Kraken is a nice cooler, at least mine has served me well thus far. On top of that, the cooler has a programmable LED which can really help add to a theme build. Past setting one or two colors, you can set the colors to change with the temp, blue for cool and red if it's over heating. Neat little feature.

grin4me

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016
The deepcool genome is a great case while being very stylish. It good current flow along with cooling, It's a winner in my book over other cases.