Windows 10 can't log in account disabled contact system admin

UrsoDoSono

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015
Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator. Well I am the system admin but I disabled it in the cmd. I currently am logged out and the only account I can log into is the one that is blocked. No option for any other accounts and no power option to restart as there is no power down option at log in.

Solution

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
It's easy.. just download Microsoft's Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. With that you can create an ISO or bootable USB drive to install Windows.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Before you do anything... I would first check and verify that your Microsoft account is still valid.. otherwise you might have the same problem after you reinstall. The easiest and fastest way of this this would be to either go to Bing or Outlook.com from any browser and log in using your Windows account. If you're able to do it then you're good to go. However, if you can't log on... I would try to some kind of password recovery FIRST... then do the reinstall.

UrsoDoSono

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015

I have never done that before and it frankly scares me there has to be another option

SBMfromLA

Distinguished

There is... take your computer to a Repair Tech... he'll charge you like $200 for doing the same exact thing, which is so easy...

UrsoDoSono

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015

Well how do you do it...

SBMfromLA

Distinguished

Just follow in screen prompts and create a DVD... then insert DVD to install like it's a retail DVD... so easy

Solution