asus al suite 3 does turn off after working for a few minutes

giorgiomassimo

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
Hallo to everybody,
I am building my gaming pc (not a gamer yet) I do lot of decoding and a bit of video rendering.

This is my second attempt to finalise the setup (I got an error with several blue screens at the end of first set up so decided to re-start it instead of trying to fix it)

I am using the following components:
Mother Board ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme.
Processor Intel i7 6700K
Memory Corsair Vengeance DRR4 x 64MB
SSD Intel Series 700 1.2Tb
Extra storage not installed yet 'Keep it simple'
Graphic Card Asus GTX Titan X
I am not trying to show off I just wanted to have absolutely the best for one time in a life time.
I have built already a couple of PC in the past but I am not expert due to lack of experience I read a lot about it and I do on my reading bases.
Installed already Office 13 64 bits, most of Adobe Creative Suite CC programmes (i am a subscriber) all these installations went well.

The system, as I try to complete installation of the Asus Al Suite 3 programmes, feels unstable sort of weak. It does not fly!

MY CURRENT PROBLEM I AM ASKING HELP FOR IS:
Asus AL Suite 3 works correctly for about 10-15 minutes then it turns itself off and don't want to restart. I am referring to the software not the PC (I read lot of people experienced PC restarting)
NOTE: it seams Al Suite 3 turns itself off when attempting to configure the modules Example: The Fans or others.
Any Help is accepted
Regards
Max from Melbourne
massimo@cms.com.au

Solution
Uninstall it, use ccleaner to remove anything left. Download the latest version of AISuite III, right click on the zip file, properties , and click the big button that says Unblock and hit apply. Install and run as Administrator.

Proofy

Admirable
Uninstall it, use ccleaner to remove anything left. Download the latest version of AISuite III, right click on the zip file, properties , and click the big button that says Unblock and hit apply. Install and run as Administrator.

Solution