Often BSOD after sleep

Hi,

I am often getting BSOD when my computer wakes up after being in sleep mode. My computer is otherwise stable (I may have had 1 or 2 BSOD when it wasn't waking up from sleep). Could this be an overclock problem? I've attached a link to the minidump files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3rm64rs16grmkm/MiniDump.rar?...

Thank you
6 answers Last reply
More about bsod sleep
  1. Hello... right click Computer-Manage-Event viewer-Windows Logs there should be a complete report of the error times and reasons. Typically there will be driver or file reporting/causing the BSOD.
  2. Ironsounds said:
    Hello... right click Computer-Manage-Event viewer-Windows Logs there should be a complete report of the error times and reasons. Typically there will be driver or file reporting/causing the BSOD.


    I just got BSOD after computer woke up from sleep. I had turned off overclock (no bsod) and this just happned after putting it on again. Event viewer says:

    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000019 (0x000000000000000e, 0xffffc0019404a780, 0x0000140000000400, 0xaa40b1ccc7e4330a). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP\042916-8859-01.dmp. Report Id: 042916-8859-01.

    Whocrashed says:


    On Fri 2016-04-29 11:05:51 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP\042916-8859-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14F4D0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0xE, 0xFFFFC0019404A780, 0x140000000400, 0xAA40B1CCC7E4330A)
    Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.
  3. Hello... look for the BSOD that was not caused by "waking" as you stated before... look them all over, you can delete really old ones too.
    I don't use sleep or HIB... but I know that there are MB BIO's sleep/wake settings, And Windows "Power settings" that could be fighting or not working together as a team... typically a BSOD is a Driver reporting a communication error with it's hardware... maybe that hardware device didn't wake when the OS/driver tried to talk to it?
  4. remove
    Scarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus Driver
    ScpVBus.sys Sun May 05 14:31:26 2013
  5. johnbl said:
    remove
    Scarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus Driver
    ScpVBus.sys Sun May 05 14:31:26 2013


    Hmm, that driver is for my controller but it has not been plugged in for a month before yesterday. It must be something else as well, no?

    Thanks
  6. It stays loaded in memory and corrupts other drivers data. You might have other problems as well but this driver has problems. If I remember correctly the uninstaller did not work correctly also.

    elk123 said:
    johnbl said:
    remove
    Scarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus Driver
    ScpVBus.sys Sun May 05 14:31:26 2013


    Hmm, that driver is for my controller but it has not been plugged in for a month before yesterday. It must be something else as well, no?

    Thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Sleep Mode Blue Screen Computers