Tablet 4g for gaming

James_272

Reputable
Apr 30, 2016
Hi there,

So I have been looking for a replacement tablet with 4g compatibility as I have a contract for 10gb a month. I cannot use the current tablet for Hearthstone which is the only real game I want to play on it besides watching netflix and internet.

I have looked at Samsung Galaxy Tab A and by the specs, it should be okay but at the same point I have heard some bad things about it.

I don't want to spend anymore than £250 and I will not go anywhere near an Ipad - no extendable storage.

If anyone has experience with the Tab A or could recommend a 4g Tablet within my budget I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks Community!

RaptorZ

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
What about the Teclast x98 plus 3G, I know it's not 4g but it only costs around £130 but it's a dual boot tablet with android 5.1 and fully fledged activated Windows 10 home, a powerful Intel quad core cpu, micro sd card support, usb otg ,a micro hdmi (up to 4K) and a Ultra HD 9.7" screen to top it off. Oh did I say it can run GTA V with some tweaking!!!

Here's a vid with GTA V running off the tablet with the exact same specs of the teclast x98 plus so performance should be the same : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68zFF35-n8