Windows 10 crashing need help analyzing .dmp file

bacabomb

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
Hello,
I recently had a problem pop up about a few months ago where my windows 10 custom built computer would randomly restart without warning. This happens about once every few days and it can happen when I'm gaming or not. Temps are fine. Yes, I have turned off windows automatic updates and also turned off the automatic restart under system and recovery. I have the .dmp file and need help analyzing it to see what it means.
System Specs:
AMD fx8350 - no overclocking done
Hyper 212 evo(cooler)
Gtx 970 strix
8gb DDR3 Kingston ram
1tb HDD
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 mobo
PSU- EVGA 500 watt bronze
Windows 10
I do not know how to upload .dmp in a way that you guys can analyze it

Lutfij

Titan
First off, have you made sure your BIOS and remaining drivers are up to date? The system's specs you've provided is incomplete or with missing/misleading information. There is no record of a GA-8LMT motherboard. There is however a 78LMT but it also comes in two variants(or more). You've also forgot to mention the PSU in your system. How have you populated the ram slots on your motherboard? Is the 8GB a kit or a mixed and matched set?

Pertaining to your .dmp files, you should upload .dmp files that are slightly larger than 256KB onto a file hosting site like Microsoft's One drive or Drop box and pass on a link for us to study them.

bacabomb

Commendable
Apr 30, 2016
What drivers are you referring to and how can I update them. My PSU is an EVGA 500 watt bronze and my ram slots are populated by two 4gb sticks in non consecutive slots (one in, skip one, next one). Link to memory dump file
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A6345CD2D774191!492&authkey=!AK7lcWD4REAqgEo&ithint=file%2cdmp

Colif

Win 11 Master
there are no win 10 drivers for that motherboard, you may be best off running a program like Driver Booster that should find updates for some of your hardware even though some will be generic drivers and not specific to your board.