why does this folder keep creating itself?

Solution
delete, probably not, but you can hid them. "To hide a file or folder on Windows, open a Windows Explorer or File Explorer window and locate the file or folder you want to hide. Right-click it and select Properties. Enable the Hidden checkbox on the General pane of the Properties window. Click OK or Apply and your file or folder will be hidden"

whats the issue with the window app folder?

baconieatdat

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2012

damn do you know how to get rid of them? and why do I not have access to my windowspps folder?

delete, probably not, but you can hid them. "To hide a file or folder on Windows, open a Windows Explorer or File Explorer window and locate the file or folder you want to hide. Right-click it and select Properties. Enable the Hidden checkbox on the General pane of the Properties window. Click OK or Apply and your file or folder will be hidden"

whats the issue with the window app folder?

Solution

baconieatdat

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2012

Okay and the windowsapp folder says I do not have access to open it but it keeps creating a new folder call wp... I forget the rest but it seems like a useless folder because it just has some empty subfolders. These 2 folders appear on the root of my storage drive and they are annoying. Everytime I delete the wp folder it creates itself again and I can not gain control of the windowsapp folder because I don't have access.