High memory and high disk usage spikes?

Jordan_43

Commendable
May 3, 2016
The issue i have with this PC is that my memory is at a constant of 90% or above and my disk usage always spikes to above 90% too?

I have uninstalled my antivirus and done several things i have found around the internet and none of them seem to work. https://gyazo.com/f8808f8e45364a3fea0f6891741b4cfe <--- Task manager of what it is atm by just been on google chrome.

I am currently running 12GB's of RAM and its like i have only 1GB and the other 11 if been use constantly by something else?

Im not sure what you need to help me so ask for a screen shot of anything you need and i will add it.

Solution
Hello Jordan_43

Can you please confirm if you have already scanned your computer for any viruses? If not yet, doing so may help.

You may also want to defragment the system drive (C: ) of your computer to confirm that its space is utilized optimally.

Apart from that, if you remember since when you are facing this issue, Restoring Windows 10 Before that Point of Time can be another solution for you.

If none of the above works, you can Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings (without deleting your personal files).

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)
Hello Jordan_43

Can you please confirm if you have already scanned your computer for any viruses? If not yet, doing so may help.

You may also want to defragment the system drive (C: ) of your computer to confirm that its space is utilized optimally.

Apart from that, if you remember since when you are facing this issue, Restoring Windows 10 Before that Point of Time can be another solution for you.

If none of the above works, you can Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings (without deleting your personal files).

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)

Solution