[WTS] Screen Color Calibrator, Pentium G3258 + Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrgray93

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
Selling a few items. I will part with them separately. No need to buy them all. All of these items come with their original boxes and documentation. All sales will be through PayPal for buyer and seller protection. Buyer pays shipping. Returns accepted for full cost minus shipping if requested within ten business days and the item is returned in its original condition. I can ship UPS, USPS, or FedEx, any shipping speed you'd like. Message me a zip code for a shipping estimate, but keep in mind the final cost may be a little different when a precise address is put in.

ic4v3YR.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First is an X-Rite ColorMunki Smile color calibration tool. It is also in like-new condition, as it was purchased only three weeks prior to this posting. So why do I want to sell it? It worked great for about 7 different monitors I used it on, but it had trouble reading green on my primary monitor, an Acer XB270HU. It kept calibrating with an obscene green level. It worked just fine for various other IPS and TN panels. Not sure why it didn't like this one. I also cannot return this product because I threw out the software CD it included. The software is available for download online, and I'd recommend using DisplayCal + Argyle CMS, anyway. The price for this $55.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is a Pentium G3258 and an ASRock H81M-HDS motherboard. This Pentium is about a year old. It was overclocked to 4.2 GHz at 1.190v for much of that time. I would estimate the CPU has about 5000-7000 hours of use, mostly in an office environment with light loads. I am selling the CPU for $35. The CPU has been delidded! It's in perfect condition, but I did replace the TIM with liquid pro / ultra (can't remember which).

The ASRock board is brand new. I used an identical board with the G3258 for a year before my work bought a new CPU and motherboard so that I could take my own hardware out. Rather than switching out the identical boards, I kept the old one in. It was purchased about a week ago and has not even been removed from the box, so it is covered under a return policy on top of my own return policy if purchased soon. The price for this board will be $35 as well.

If you purchase both the board and CPU, I will take $10 off for $60 total.

Please note that a Windows microcode update disabled overclocking on G3258s in non-Z motherboards. It will not overclock on this motherboard unless certain steps are taken. Specifically, the motherboard will need an old BIOS/UEFI flashed onto it, which still has the OC controls enabled. Then, Windows must be installed and some registry changes made before it will boot with an overclock. You can find more details by googling it, as this is not the place for a guide. Just a heads-up.

PEb0IbK.jpg

CsAmmhb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.