Dual Monitors with different resolutions (1440x900 & 1600x900)

2_____

Commendable
May 3, 2016
I have two monitors with two different resolutions and am using them as dual displays, however the monitor that runs at 1440x900 will not display properly when I use them both. Instead, it displays at 1280x1024 and is compressed to fit the screen properly, thus resulting in an unclear picture. Is there a way that I can adjust just this monitor's resolution?The other monitor (the 1600x900 one) is displaying properly and works fine, but I do not wish to use it as the primary monitor. I primarily intended to use it as a display for a guide or video open while I'm working or playing a game on the other. Thank you for your time, as always.

1440x900 Monitor (The "problem" monitor): Dell SE198WFP
1600x900 Monitor: ASUS VS207D-P

Solution
While waiting for a response I kept playing around with the display settings and looking online. I found that I could set a custom resolution via the nvidia control panel that was able to fit the screen. Thanks anyway guys, I know you would've helped me after a while. I'll still keep this thread up just in case somebody else has a similar problem. You're welcome future people. Can somebody close this thread and mark it as solved?

2_____

Commendable
May 3, 2016
While waiting for a response I kept playing around with the display settings and looking online. I found that I could set a custom resolution via the nvidia control panel that was able to fit the screen. Thanks anyway guys, I know you would've helped me after a while. I'll still keep this thread up just in case somebody else has a similar problem. You're welcome future people. Can somebody close this thread and mark it as solved?

Solution