Solved

Need help solving this weird lag

guys, i am experiencing unstable FPS like 60fps - 19fps on games like CS GO, LoL, Dota 2 and NFS 2015 for each function i do, "For Example, when i click LoL item shop it drop fps from 60fps to 22fps". but as i tested on playing BF4 and GTA 5 both on ulta setting its working fine. i did a check on task manager, the cpu usage was less then 15%. can someone solve my issue?? that would be great, appreciate a lot.

GPU temp running below 69c
CPU temp running below 50c for all core

my specs
i7-6700i
GTX980 ti
Corsiar hx850i plat
corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 MHZ
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about solving weird lag
  1. Best answer
    Two things which come to mind - internet connection causing stutters, but if you have no problems in bf4 and gta 5 online, then it's not that. Second thing is the Audio Driver. Try completely removing any audio driver you have and then just install the one of your motherboard from the motherboards website.
  2. Gingerbread said:
    Two things which come to mind - internet connection causing stutters, but if you have no problems in bf4 and gta 5 online, then it's not that. Second thing is the Audio Driver. Try completely removing any audio driver you have and then just install the one of your motherboard from the motherboards website.

my internet connection is fine and network speed is fast. as for my motherboard im using asus maximus hero 8 i could try update the audio driver supremeFX. FYI, im using a speaker as a output sound. in addition of razer kraken for game chat. i am worry that might have the interference that cause this issue. from my guess.

i mentioned above while playing CS GO launching a match,for every function i press the sound it shutter and its hangs for like 3 sec or worse alittle bit at times. as i am in window desktop page, it also happen slightly a few times.
  3. Gingerbread said:

hey bro thx a lot. problem have been solve by updating my audio driver. my fps is back to normal. thumbs up =D
  4. No problems mate!
Ask a new question

Read More

Lag FPS