Display has black borders ON native resolution

Ihazproblem

Commendable
May 5, 2016
Hi. I have a monitor with 1600x900 (native) resolution, the current selected resolution. I've been using this monitor for about 3 months without any problem but suddenly i have black borders around the left and up side of the screen. Like i said it used to work fine but it suddenly has this issue. My graphic card is: Intel GMA 3100. I don't have an option to adjust the over/under-scan in my CCC (Catalyst Control Center). I would be much grateful if you can help.

Solution
save any info before doing a factory reset as you could loose it. after doing that then boot off that installation disc & follow it's instructions.

Ihazproblem

Commendable
May 5, 2016

i accidentally picked your answer as solution... Yes my monitor has both buttons but I've tried both. None help...

Ihazproblem

Commendable
May 5, 2016
Well my computer is kind of new so I won't have any problems doing that and also the display was perfect when i got this computer so I wanna do that but I don't know how to perform a factory restore on windows 7 since I've never done that before.

Ihazproblem

Commendable
May 5, 2016
It does but I tried both of them.

not a factory restore which puts windows back to when you 1st setup windows but a windows restore which restores windows back to an earlier time like before this problem started as maybe caused by a software issue. where did the Catalyst Control Center come from as in pre-installed or you installed it?

Ihazproblem

Commendable
May 5, 2016
Oh... You mean system restore, sorry. I tried that hours ago and tried selecting the earliest point but no luck... Like i said i have no problem is performing a factory restore if you can tell how i can do it. I do have an installation disc.

Ihazproblem

Commendable
May 5, 2016
Also I've been having a major issue with the colours. All the colors are slightly faded and red color (anywhere) is almost impossible to see. So i guess i should do a factory reset.