About deleting badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Murphy

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2013
So I posted another topic about deleting my badges which somebody rudely closed before I got to reply.

People repeatedly insisted that it's not possible to delete badly. Can't be done. Isn't an option.

Well, somebody has managed to delete all of my badges related to number of best answers (motherboard expert or what ever)
It's obviously possible. (I assume they removed all of my answers?) I still have some more badges left. Who ever deleted them, please could you remove the remainder on my badges. Thank you.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Don't see where you had any earned badges (at least from getting Best solutions). What does show is nothing more than you get from being a member, to remove those you would need to close your account. Which was pointed out in the previous thread you started on the same subject. Since already answered fully, and this is in effect a duplicate thread, which goes against the rules of the forums am closing this thread. Further duplicate threads on the subject can lead to a Ban.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Going to reopen this for a moment to address this.

You do not have any badges gained from answering questions. These can only be accrued by earning “Best Answers”, and you have not received any in your ~3 years here—which we can see quite clearly from our end. If you are somehow seeing expertise badges on your profile page, well, I’m not sure what to tell you.

In regards to removing badges listed under “Challenges completed”, I can give you a firm, definitive answer as an admin and staff member: It can’t be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.