Price check on GTX Titan X Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahz123

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
like the title says its a gtx titan x with the water cooler on it. How much does this sell for used considering the annoucement of the pascal cards.

Solution
around 700 at the moment. you need to however sell it asap because if the claims nvidia made are even close to true it will be a $300 card in a month or two.
around 700 at the moment. you need to however sell it asap because if the claims nvidia made are even close to true it will be a $300 card in a month or two.

Solution

it has. almost everyone is waiting to see the benchmarks of pascel and almost everyone is trying to sell their current gear. huge supply low demand for it to be sold the price needs to be low

playah

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010

find me one for $700 I will buy it , closer to 900-1000

I think your Sapphire R9 280x is actually a bit high also , I have a Dual-X 280x for less

And there are no real world bench's just Nvidia's word and the last time a new card launched they were off on their bench's as well

maybe as you said we have no benchmarks yet. however if the 1070 gets close to the same preformence as a titan they will be glad they sold it for 600+ because titans will be worth around 300

playah

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
They have rolled it out before and fell short only to sell a bunch of cards, early adopters have to buy, but if it does turn out to be true it's going to be all win.

AlphaTyger

Commendable
May 7, 2016
I saw a Titan X HYBRID for $650 on eBay and the guy eventually decreased it to $600 - and it still didn't sell. I was tempted buy it, until I compared it to my 980Ti HYBRID and saw the specs aren't that different besides double the VRAM. I can wait two weeks for the 1080.

fidelity101

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013

I think you guys are all correct in your own way. "What something is worth" is heavily dependent on "what someone is willing to pay". I have been researching computer parts for the last 2 to 3 months trying to plan a computer build for this fall. If I had more money than time, I would've been one of those individuals falling for all the marketing hype of the Titan... And I would have paid $750 for the video card. But after a little research, I wouldn't pay more than $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.