PC won't start up after Windows 10 install

Zvi___

Commendable
May 8, 2016
I have an HP PC and was installing Windows 10 dvd . When it was installing program it was at 14% so I figured I would go to bed and come back when it was done. 2 hrs later I came back and computer screen says no signal and says will go to power saving mode. My computer stack is not making that unique noise it makes when its working although power light is on. Can't open screen tp where it left off. I think it crashed. I'm so scared. What do I do?

Solution
Did you make a full system backup before you started the upgrade? If so, just restore from that backup, and you'll be back up and running in under an hour. If not, you'll probably have to reinstall Windows. If you have a bootable disc (like maybe Linux Mint), you could boot from it and save your data first.

Good luck.
Did you make a full system backup before you started the upgrade? If so, just restore from that backup, and you'll be back up and running in under an hour. If not, you'll probably have to reinstall Windows. If you have a bootable disc (like maybe Linux Mint), you could boot from it and save your data first.

Good luck.

Solution