Computer won't recognize multiple monitors!?

grafinty

Commendable
May 9, 2016
Recently I accidentally downloaded software that was harmful for my computer, it hooked me up with a bunch of nasty ads, even when I WASN'T on the internet. So, I decided to reset my computer, it was time I did it anyway.

Before, I had three monitors, all worked perfectly, the resolution was beautiful and the only problem I had was a faulty cable, that is now long gone.
However, when I reset it, only one monitor will work at a time abd the resolution is shithouse! I've tried mostly everything, drivers, reinstalling, BIOS, even monitor drivers (which I haven't even heard of!). I'm extremely pissed because I was honestly looking forward to setting my computer up again.

Like I said before; this set up worked half an hour ago, nothing changed but a installation of windows 7. On the monitor that works, the resolution is **** and I don't know how to fix it.

The connections to the monitors shouldn't matter as they worked perfectly fine before.

SPECS:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Video Card
GeForce GTX 660

RAM
4.0 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit

Please help me troubleshoot this. It shouldn't be a hardware issue at all as it worked without any change an hour ago.

grafinty

Commendable
May 9, 2016
Problem was finally solved!
I had to download the Geforce experience program and update all drivers from there. Problem instantly fixed.

Solution