Z4hr2qC and Windows Service Start Failure

Juan DarkSamurai

Reputable
Mar 14, 2015
Would of been easier TOM if I can upload a photo of the problem.. But I digress lol.

First off, please don't ask for EventLogs, none were created during both instances. Thanks..

Right, so at first boot-up in to Win10 x64 (build 10586) I get two error messages. The first ones title has "Z4hr21C" and says "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." The second one title has "Windows Service Start Failure" and says "Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A windows Service must first be installed (using installutil.exe) and then started with the ServerExplorer, Windows Services Administrative tools, or the NET START command."

Searches for the first one say its a dotNET issue and can be fixed with a hotfix. The hotfix, is not available. The link redirects me to the M$ homepage.

Searches for the second one say its an issue for people who have Visual Studios installed, which I don't.

Win10 runs great after closing both error messages, but it would be nice to get them resolved. And again, I checked the EventLogs, they did not show anything..

Sooooo, yeah..