How do I stop the screen from flipping every time I open or close a file

Hello Mike_207

Can you please elaborate what the term 'flipping' means? Does your screen blink, flicker, or something else happens?

It looks like disabling the screen animations may help. To do so:

> Click the File Explorer icon from the Taskbar.

> From the navigation pane in the left of the File Explorer window, right-click This PC and click Properties from the context menu that comes up.

> From the left pane of the System window, click Advanced system settings.

> From the opened System Properties box, ensure that the Advanced tab is selected.

> Click the Settings button from under the Performance section.

> From the Performance Options box, ensure that the Visual Effects tab is selected.

> From the available list of options, uncheck the ones that relate to the Windows animation settings.

> Click OK to save the changes and if needed, restart the computer to see if the issue is resolved.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)

Mike_207

Commendable
May 12, 2016

Mike_207

Commendable
May 12, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion. U asked does the screen flicker etc it does shrink a quarter of an inch all 4 sides a tenth of a second then flips. When I start the computer the screen is upside down.

Hello again Mike_207

In that case, you may want to:

> Right-click the Graphics option in the notification area at the bottom-right corner of the screen. (May appear with a different name on your computer depending on the graphics card and its driver.)

> Click Graphics Properties from the context menu. (May appear with a different name.)

> Choose Advanced Mode when/if prompted for.

> Confirm if the Scaling and Rotation options are set to Maintain Display Scaling and Rotate to Normal respectively in the currently selected profile and that the profile is set as default. (Depending on your graphics card and its driver, these options may be available with different names as well.)

> Save the changes if you have made any and restart the PC.

Hope this helps. Cheers!! :)

Mike_207

Commendable
May 12, 2016

Mike_207

Commendable
May 12, 2016