Mouse, headset and keyboard is disconnecting

martin159

Commendable
May 12, 2016
my mouse, headset and keyboard keeps disconnecting, mostly my mouse is disconnecting for like 3 to 8 secounds and the light on the mouse, keyboard and headset will turn of.

what i have done:

-changed usb port
-updated all drivers
-gone into device management-Human interface device and turned off allow the computer to turn off this device to save power on all of the USB inpu device. i did the same thing in universal serial bus controllers on all of the USB root hub
-format the pc

i fear it could be the motherboard or something like that. Dont wanna buy a new one before i am certain that is the problem.

please help me.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Did you try updating bios?

How did you update drivers? Did you use a program like Driver Booster as if you just used device manager, I think it just checks with Microsoft to see if they have any new ones on their databases - not 100% sure though.

What are specs of the pc? What parts are inside? is it oem or custom?

martin159

Commendable
May 12, 2016
founds this warning in event viewer: The application \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe with process id 3244 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_1532&PID_0504&MI_00\7&8c1f588&0&0000.

Colif

Win 11 Master
seems your USB is fighting with your sound. audiodg.exe is a win 7 sound driver.

try uninstalling sound card drivers and reinstalling them. It might fix it but the file is a windows file, so might not.

As I suspected you have realtek HD Audio like 90% of world seems to...

MSI link

martin159

Commendable
May 12, 2016
i have had windows 10 for some time now. did just download windows 10 from https://www.microsoft.com/nb-no/software-download/windows10. i did the same thing to day when i formatted my pc.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Ok, just checking. its either your USB drivers or USB device drivers or Sound... but I don't have a solution for it..

most of the solutions on web refer to high cpu usage, not blocking USB

I would have suggested running SFC & DISM except you just Installed today... unlikely to be corrupt on first day...

read page with 55 links all about this exe but none are about the problem you have.

if it happens again, contact Microsoft as I got nothing. The only other time that was asked her it was fixed by a random Windows Update but that was in December.