google chrome problem

solidas

Reputable
Sep 24, 2015
hi
I have a problem with chrome-when I click the shortcut icon-nothing happens but after like 15 minuets the browers was open, but often the browers works good and often I receive just a blank white page, i notice that if i click the chrome shortcut immidiatly after that the computer open that chrome work fine but if i close the chrome and try to open it again through the shortcut-again i force to wait something like 15 minutes until the browers open
i tried everything include uninstall chrome and all of my accounts-and nothing the chrome didn't works..
i have to mark that i have Kaspersky total security and i thing that the chrome problem start after that i install that antivirus(before the total security i have also a kaspersky but not the total security-just the Kaspersky anti virus)
forgive me about my bad English i am originally from israel

Solution
Unrelated: I started chrome this morning and it didn't open.. i clicked icon again, same thing. I looked in task manager, 3 chromes running in there... reset pc , mouse didn't work, even after unplugging it which is new. Shut pc down and restarted it.. mouse worked this time, as did Chrome.. I don't like when that happens, makes me wonder what is wrong with pc.. not drivers, only have two old ones

Colif

Win 11 Master
perhaps try this

To anyone encountering similar issues... try disabling hardware acceleration.... it was a tenfold improvement for me on my laptop.

To disable it... type "chrome:settings" in the address bar, click Advanced Settings, then uncheck "Use hardware acceleration when available" under the System header. Close all open Chrome browser instances and restart Chrome.

Chrome had always ran really well for me.... until rather recently. This seemed to fix my biggest problem of late. Give it a shot and let me know... curious how it works for others. Not sure why HW acceleration seems to be the culprit, nor what exactly changed that caused this issue.

http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-1951169/google-chrome-slow.html

Google forums

Kapersky used to cause this problem in Aug last year but I cannot find anything recently, have you updated Kapersky?

solidas

Reputable
Sep 24, 2015

hi
I tried this and it doesn't works-when I close the chrome browser I still should wait like 15 minutes until chrome open the web page, and yes I update my Kaspersky

Colif

Win 11 Master
Unrelated: I started chrome this morning and it didn't open.. i clicked icon again, same thing. I looked in task manager, 3 chromes running in there... reset pc , mouse didn't work, even after unplugging it which is new. Shut pc down and restarted it.. mouse worked this time, as did Chrome.. I don't like when that happens, makes me wonder what is wrong with pc.. not drivers, only have two old ones

Solution