Looking for x2 vga port GC and Dvi-d monitor

oronor24

Reputable
Nov 22, 2015
I want to connect all my monitors to the graphic card but my graphic card has 1 vga port and 1 dvi-d port and 1 hdmi port , the adapter to convert vga to dvi-d is kinda expensive and rare around 45e , i dont wanna give that money since i can get either a monitor with a dvi-d connector or a new graphic card with x2 vga ports

So my questions

1. Are there monitors with dvi-d connector? if so can you recommend any cheap?

2. Are there graphic cards with x2 vga ports? if so can you recommend any? i prefer cheap

bignastyid

Titan
1. There are many monitors that use dvi-d. Kinda hard to reccomend one with out knowing basic info like budget, location, and what resolution you want.

2. You be lucky to find a modern card with 1 vga port. Most modern cards only natively support 1 analog display and most of them require a dvi-i to vga adapter for it. VGA is legacy and is being phased out there are already cards out that dont support a vga monitor without an active converter.

oronor24

Reputable
Nov 22, 2015

Dvi-i is the one with 4 needles on the left with the space? if thats so then its easy to find such adapter but my graphic card use dvi-d which is rare , i need a dvi-d monitor , budget lets say around 100e and resolution something around 1366x768 or more.