No beep when the computer starts.

Andrewaever

Commendable
May 13, 2016
My computer doesn't beep when I turn it on.
Just recently I decided to reset my computer to factory settings (windows 10 should be easy, right?) It was gathering informations / preparing for the reset and then it restarted which is normal I suppose. But then the blue screen of death appeared several times, and my computer simply kept restarting, giving me then same error 0xc000021a I think. I asked a friend and he said I should try to reset the BIOS by removing the CMOS battery and inserting it again after 5 min. Now it starts; fans spin and I can hear my hdd start but there's no display on my screen or any beep sound, not even several suggesting there's something wrong with my RAM. I've tried swapping one hardware at a time to my brothers computer to see if there was something wrong with that. But it doesn't seems so.
My specs:
PSU: Corsair VS650
GPU: Asus Strix Geforce 970 4gb
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 810 Processor, 2600 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processors
Motherboard: Aspire M5300, Acer.
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR3 16gb.
Don't know about my hdd.
My question is could the motherboard be ruined because I tried taking the CMOS battery out? Or is there any other explanation? Any help is much appreciated!