Gtx 1080 and htc vive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirall

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
Yay!!! Watched the convention and pascal is out!! Definetely going to buy a 1080. Although I'm still confised about the founders edition and the normal one. Any difference in performance or overclocking (guess we'll see tomorrow when testers reveal videos about it on youtube). So I am planning to get the 1080 and the htc vive in september (when I am 15, abd have a christian confirmation when I get cash :)). Anyone got any information on price drop or if they have shipped out in stores in other countries (preferrably something about Norway). Pretty sure 1080 will go out to other countries before september, although no idea about the htc vive though. Thanks in advance for your comments!!!

Solution

There will be no price drops anytime soon...

There will be no price drops anytime soon and i kind of question htc vive and all that VR stuff it is still very overpriced and there are almost no titles for it i think it need few more years to go more mainstream i would spend the money on 1070 and pocket the rest or spend it on other things but thats my opinion anyways.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.