How do you remove Capslock & numlock indicator?

Clarence Claus

Reputable
Nov 25, 2014
http://
INDICATOR%20CAPS.png
When I'm playing a game and I accidently press caps lock, my game gets minimized and the indicator pops up in a form of a house with an a in it. Is it possible to remove it?

Also I have seen people who said that I should go to Control panel> Display>Advanced Settings>On-Screen display but I can't seem to find On-Screen Display.

Solution
well, if you had a gaming keyboard, some would let you re purpose key. Can you assign a function to it in game? make it useful rather than annoying.

Some keyboards let you turn of the windows key but not sure about other keys, i think my G910 lets me assign functions to almost every button on keyboard.

Colif

Win 11 Master
well, if you had a gaming keyboard, some would let you re purpose key. Can you assign a function to it in game? make it useful rather than annoying.

Some keyboards let you turn of the windows key but not sure about other keys, i think my G910 lets me assign functions to almost every button on keyboard.

Solution

Clarence Claus

Reputable
Nov 25, 2014

I have an inbuilt keyboard. Would it work if I buy another keyboard like G910?

Clarence Claus

Reputable
Nov 25, 2014

I'd was something that lenovo had installed on my computer that I had to delete. Ty for your help anyways :)