Need help for a second utility display for my setup.

ChaoticShadow

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
I'm going to get the Asus PG348Q around June/July for my new setup, but I also want a secondary utility display.

Does anyone know of a good secondary display that would work with PG348Q for game development and prototyping? (I will also do a bunch of projects, so more productivity-based)

Also, is a second display overkill or am I on the right path?

Thanks!

Solution

I would say wait to see how you fare with the Asus. With the extra width and 1440p resolution, you get alot of desktop realestate and may find teh second screen unnecessary. I personally use a 21:9 that isn't even 1440p and i don't feel the need for a second screen(i do web development).
That being said, congrats on your choice of display, i have my eyes on it too :)

I would say wait to see how you fare with the Asus. With the extra width and 1440p resolution, you get alot of desktop realestate and may find teh second screen unnecessary. I personally use a 21:9 that isn't even 1440p and i don't feel the need for a second screen(i do web development).
That being said, congrats on your choice of display, i have my eyes on it too :)

Solution