Wide mice hurt my hands and wrist

facelift13

Reputable
Feb 25, 2015
Recently anything but a very narrow mouse is hurting my hand, wrist and even my shoulder so I am in the market for a new mouse and hoping someone can help.

I am currently using my Logitech GX9 without either of the shells and the width is perfect but the mouse is in no way ergonomic anymore. I can also use my Logitech MX Revolution without pain but it is really old and beat up and isn't ideal for gaming.

I am hoping someone can offer a suggestion for a mouse that is very narrow. Like 2.8 inches or smaller and is great for gaming as well.

At this point I don't care what it costs, I just want to be able to game pain free.

Thanks in advance!

Ralston18

Titan
One thing to do is to go to a store where you can actually try the various mice on display.

I.e., be able to hold various makes and models in your hand and move the mouse about as if gaming.

Comfort is subjective.

Ergonometrics are very important: Posture, wrist support etc. all matter. Over time bad habits will and do cause problems.

If the pain is reaching those levels then you probably should see your doctor to ensure there is no permanent hand damage ahead or perhaps already occurring.

Could also be something else going on and your painful gaming "moves" are, at best, your body saying "help"". See the doctor.

TRENDING THREADS