Cumulative Update for Windows 10 - FAILING

Zacca

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2012
Any ideas how to solve this? I have found that MANY people have similar problem but I'm not able to find any solution other than completely reinstalling Win-10 again.

My brand new computer takes like 5min to start my computer as Win-update is trying to update and then restarts and update fails, restarts again and update get removed and it restarts again. Fcuk Win-10. I bought a full version with a USB-stick, but the stick did not even work so I hade to download one on Piratebay and make my own USB-Installation-stick but still using my own serial key when installing it.

I have like 40-50 FAILED of these two since 23'rd of April:
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3156421)
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3147458)

I'm so fed-up with this shit so I want to change my full version of Win-10 to a Win-7 license instead if possible.

Colif

Win 11 Master
download win 10 from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

fresh install as god knows what else your pirate bay copy has on it. You can get the installer for free off Microsoft, its just the key that isn't free

you don't need to use your key, Microsoft should have the details of your pc recorded already so when you hit page asking for a key, just click "I don't have a key" and Win 10 should auto activate once installed.

Use this: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

Zacca

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2012
Strangely, my computer IS up-to-date, even though two updates have failed, according to Windows Update, saying:

Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎21:16

I have spent 30-40 hours on this, trying different approaches, different scripts, different troubleshooters and NON works.

Zacca

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2012
Hi Colif.

If spending any more time on a re-installation, it will be a Win-7 then. Tried to download from Windows but it would take ages getting it. It took only a few hours with PB. I have always waited 2-3 years before moving on to a new OS. Not this time though and I am so angry at my self. Sold my old computer with its Win-7 license so i'm stuck with this crap as I REFUSE to pay for a second OS for this computer.

TRENDING THREADS