Windows 10: Most programs cannot sign in automatically

MBJ554

Reputable
Oct 10, 2015
About to weeks ago i updated my pc to Windows 10, first i had some trouble with high Memory usage but i fixed it by updating my Network driver. at the same time, I also updated a Motherboard driver and some intel drivers and Java. i no longer have a problem with memory usage, but my pc simply will not automatically sign in to anything. every time i turn my pc on it asks me to sign into One drive, I also have to sign in to Chrome every time i open it (it will not sign into any website automatically, but still remembers the credentials). battle net will not sign in, nor will steam. Sometimes windows even ask me to sign in to my Microsoft account again. the only two programs that still signs in automatically are Discord and Spotify. This problem is pretty annoying and if any of you could help i would really appreciate it

Colif

Win 11 Master
do you use your windows account on pc or a local user account?

I would suggest a fresh install of windows 10 since you say you upgraded, it would most likely fix this problem. Its always recommended to fresh install after an upgrade.

MBJ554

Reputable
Oct 10, 2015

yes, but the thing i do not understand is that it worked for about 2 weeks, but the problem started after updating either the drivers or java? i use the same account i also use on my laptop

MBJ554

Reputable
Oct 10, 2015

I have been trying for the past 2 days and searched the internet for a solution, but i cannot seem to find one. have restarted my pc 10 just today