Quality low noise active fan ATX case

Maple47

Commendable
May 22, 2016
Spent 2 full days reading up on components and picked out everything except the case. Picking a case is driving me nuts. Please help! :)

My chosen CPU is only 65 TDP and my GFX card is a completely passively cooled 750Ti (that I will scavenge from my existing computer, and upgrade at a much later date). The case cooling requirements are thus very low, only requiring some smooth air flow.

Case priorities:
1. Must have LARGE (ie., no high pitched) active stock/factory mounted fans that are LOW NOISE
2. Must have bottom mounted PSU option (which I will mount with the fan facing down)
3. Prioritize good balance of air flow and noise reduction over aesthetics (don't need windows, LEDs, etc., but also don't mind them)
4. Should have high quality (eg. NOT crappy like the "recommended" Z11 Neo, but more like the MasterCase 5 (which I am leaning towards, except I'm unhappy with the front air intake) and stock fan mount).

If you have experience with, or simply know of any cases, beyond the ones recommended on Tom's already, then please point me in the right direction and I will dig up some reviews.

Thanks in advance!

Maple47

Commendable
May 22, 2016
Thanks for the tip. The NZXT Source 210/Elite looks like a solid value case. I very much like the stock 140mm fan mounted in the top back end. Combined with 120mm rear fan, that will be enough airflow for my needs without needing to install any fans in the front.

I am currently looking at the Phanteks Enthoo variants as pretty strong candidates. They look quite sexy at a glance.

Maple47

Commendable
May 22, 2016
I have settled on a Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

As I understand it:
Phanteks M are for those who don't really need airflow, because they are going straight for a custom watercooling solution.
Phanteks Pro is just awesome with a 200mm front panel fan and fully perforated front panel.
Phanteks Evolv looks amazing, but seem to be more about aesthetics than the other models.
Phanteks Luxe is about fun with LEDs and has a LOT of stock mounted air cooling (overkill for my rig).