GTX Titan high resolution pics of circuit board, Help Please

I am 3D modeling a GTX titan (first generation and not z or x) for a class and would like to skip the nano circuitry (don't know what they are called) on the board. You know, the sodder dots all over the place. I can do this with high resolution pics of the board if they are pictures taken as straight as possible. I do not have a Titan otherwise I would gladly disassemble it for pictures. Please if anyone has pictures or ability to take pictures, please help me out. Even if you know of a site that you can send me that already has them. I was able to find some pictures but the information on the detail is lost when I zoom in. It's probably because they were uploaded in .jpeg format. I don't know, I don't know if I can be helped.

Solution
Check here.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_Titan/3.html

Scroll down and you can get "pictured above are the front and back, showing the disassembled board. High-res versions are also available (front, back). If you choose to use these images for voltmods, etc., please include a link back to this site, or let us post your article."
Those links(front and back) will give you decent images.

I did something similar many years ago. I had a full set of computer textures someone had requested(all scanned in a flatbed scanner).
wa0kmx.jpg
Check here.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_Titan/3.html

Scroll down and you can get "pictured above are the front and back, showing the disassembled board. High-res versions are also available (front, back). If you choose to use these images for voltmods, etc., please include a link back to this site, or let us post your article."
Those links(front and back) will give you decent images.

I did something similar many years ago. I had a full set of computer textures someone had requested(all scanned in a flatbed scanner).
wa0kmx.jpg

Solution
Thanks, tell your friends! I'm jobless and need a scholarship and 31 years old. I'm hoping Nvidia will give me one! :crossfingers: Everyone is saying slower pans to show off the detail. I wish I knew how to post a picture because I have a 4k still of it all taken apart and all the pieces in the shot, I would of had like to have you guys see.

You can embed images with [ img ] and [ /img ]tags. I added spaces because they would be removed.

Code:
[img]Imagelinkhere[/img]

So you would have to upload to an imagehost(imgur/postimage/tinypic/ect) and then post it here. Most hosts have an option to post of forums. Not all hosts will take larger images(the forum will also resize them to fit on the user's screen.).