Help finding/choosing a second monitor

SteveSquared

Reputable
Jul 14, 2015
Hi all,

I need help finding a second monitor for my setup. Currently have a 24 inch benq ew2440L so I would like the second monitor to have a slim bezel to match. Also, I plan on placing it vertically, so it needs to be able to do that (I like coding and read a lot of web articles). Furthermore, I would like it to be 24 inch and 1080p to match the one I currently have.

Any help is appreciated.

To re-cap criteria:
24 inch
1080p
Ability to orient vertically
Slim bezel around edge to match current monitor (Benq EW2440L)

Solution
Are you talking about VESA support?

If so, then a GW2470H will do. It's based on your current model, but they added VESA support as well.

If you need pivot, then I only know of a Samsung 650C, which supports the features you need. Samsung S24E650C

May also want to consider the Iiyama ProLite XB2481HS if you don't like the curve on the Samsung above.

The Iiyama ProLite has got pivot, which I think is the feature you're looking for.
Are you talking about VESA support?

If so, then a GW2470H will do. It's based on your current model, but they added VESA support as well.

If you need pivot, then I only know of a Samsung 650C, which supports the features you need. Samsung S24E650C

May also want to consider the Iiyama ProLite XB2481HS if you don't like the curve on the Samsung above.

The Iiyama ProLite has got pivot, which I think is the feature you're looking for.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS