Windows KMode_Exception_Not_Handled Error while windows is uninstalled.

Arsyad

Commendable
May 25, 2016
So basically, I want to upgrade my windows from 8 to 10. But everytime my laptop boot up I get the BSOD saying something too fast I can't read. After a few restarts, I can finally start the installation.

After putting the serial code, check the agreement, and choose custom, I was prompted to a screen asking "Where would you like to install windows". I thought 'I want my drive cleaned up first, so I will delete and format these drive now..' after deleting and formatting the drive, I install my windows. NOW THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

When windows is loading the file, suddenly I got BSOD saying, "KMode_Exception_Not_Handled".

Now I've tried restarting, again and again, but everytime the file is loading, BSOD keep coming.
I've tried the bcdedit thing, and it's not working at all, they can't find the drive.
Tried changing the RAM, no good.
Try to install the harddisk to another computer, not working because I got no another 32 bit computer.
Decided to use a new harddisk, no prospect, the BSOD keep coming, and I basically fuckd my computer.

I don't know what to do, has tried every possible way I could think of, multiple research, etc.

HELP MEEE!!

Arsyad

Commendable
May 25, 2016

It's a pretty old laptop (6yrs) ... And I haven't update any BIOS.

Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500
Onboard graphic.
6GB DDR3 RAM

I think, that's pretty much it..

Colif

Win 11 Master
some of these won't apply

Disable (preferrably uninstall) your Antivirus utility before attempting the upgrade.
Restart a few times and try again.
Disable General USB Devices (example - Smart Card Reader).
If you are using a SCSI hard disk, make sure you have drivers available for your storage device on a thumdrive and it is connected. During Windows 10 setup, click the Custom Advanced Option and use the Load Driver command to load the appropriate driver for the SCSI drive. If this does not work and setup still fails, consider switching to a IDE based hard disk.
Do a clean boot and try again.
If you are upgrading using the .ISO file, disconnect from the Internet during setup, if you are connected by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi, disable both and attempt setup again.
If you are updating through Windows Update, when the download reaches 100% disconnect from the Internet LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi and proceed with the installation.
If that does not work, try using the .ISO file to upgrade if possible.
If you are connected to a domain, switch to a local account
If you have any external devices attached to the machine, disconnect them (example, gaming controllers, USB keys, external hard disk, printers, non-essential devices).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-kmodeexceptionnothandled/dc0afaa4-dd3d-41ba-ac7f-d8a76efea499

Arsyad

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I'm installing my windows with a flashdisk, and I've done it many times before that too. There's no other usb connected, and I can't connect to internet because there's no OS.