Where to post reviews/opinions?

xXCrossfireXx

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
I made a lot of tutorials that I put a good amount of time into. Some were "Which one should you buy?" threads, some were opinions, and some were reviews. What's the correct section for these kinds of posts?

Solution
If it is opinion, it does not belong in a tutorial. Same goes for reviews. Tutorials should be pretty non-controversial and hard fact.

The 'Opinions and Experiences' section is for your experiences with parts or sellers, and reviews definitely fit here as a discussion thread.

'Which one should I buy' tends to be a bit of a hot topic, and very hard to do accurately. One size does not fit all. I'd suggest either running it past the mod team before posting, or posting a discussion thread asking for comments in the relevant section before posting it as a tutorial.
If it is opinion, it does not belong in a tutorial. Same goes for reviews. Tutorials should be pretty non-controversial and hard fact.

The 'Opinions and Experiences' section is for your experiences with parts or sellers, and reviews definitely fit here as a discussion thread.

'Which one should I buy' tends to be a bit of a hot topic, and very hard to do accurately. One size does not fit all. I'd suggest either running it past the mod team before posting, or posting a discussion thread asking for comments in the relevant section before posting it as a tutorial.

Solution