Need advice about the pc money trap problem

Aug 11, 2015
Ok guys, here's my dilemma. Me and my family are going to be staying in a flat for the next 3 months in Austria, and there's no TV, so my dad said I can take my PC and he will buy me a monitor while we're there as a late birthday present (they didn't know what to get me this year so I basically got an IOU for one present). Anyway, my brother got a 230€ action cam for his birthday, so I have the same budget limit for my monitor, now here's the thing: I don't feel like I need a better monitor.

I have found a 1440p monitor for the price, and it looks all right, but it's still a lot of money and I'm quite honestly perfectly happy with my current monitor (the cheapest 1080p monitor I could find at the time, about 90€). I know it would he cool to have a bigger and better monitor, but I could spend the money better as well (I need a much bigger desk for a start).

So, there is my dilemma, thoughts?

Solution
If you are perfectly happy with your current monitor then I would not get a new one.

It is impossible for us to tell you what to spend the money on as only you will know how you feel about your PC.

Rabmac

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
If you are perfectly happy with your current monitor then I would not get a new one.

It is impossible for us to tell you what to spend the money on as only you will know how you feel about your PC.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS